Part of this awards includes sharing 7 things about myself that you may not know. So allow me to take this time to share with you 7 little details into my life...
1. I studied art at Rode Island School of Design and then School of Visual Arts in NYC, 2 amazing cities that I still hold dear to my heart.
2. I'm tall, 5'10", but I still love my heals, even next to my 5'10" husband.
3. I have an addiction to photography, mostly having my family captured by amazingly talented artist.
4. Entertaining is something I thrive for, I love to host all kinds of events and am looking forward to the massive party we will be having once we are settled in our newest home.
5. Exercise is a must, at least 6 days a week. I need the early morning time alone when the house is still asleep to just let my mind wonder. I have come up with some of my best ideas on my spin bike, that is my therapy.
6. Designing my own home is a nightmare, seriously, I would rather have 100 homes to work on with tight budgets and time lines than work on selections and design for myself. I over think, I like it all, if it is out of budget I get my heart set on it, and I find it exhausting.
7. I am number 7, the seventh child to amazing parents that have always had my back, always let me run with my imagination, and who gave me amazing siblings that I miss and love immensely.
And now I would love to pass this along to 10 other wonderful bloggers that I admire and enjoy reading. Here you go my lovelies!!
So girls, please share 7 wonderful things about yourself and pass this along to 10 amazing blogger. Mel xo