Today's In Ten post comes to you from a fellow Missouri girl, Tobe from Because It's Awesome...because well, she is awesome! Such eye candy in this post, thanks for knocking it out of the park for all of my amazing readers Toby!!!
hello, all! tobe here from because it's awesome, thrilled to be standing in for melissa while she's suffering on the cool beaches of hawaii. ha! when melissa first mentioned her plans to get away, i couldn't help but think about my one and only trip to hawaii a little over two years ago for my honeymoon. one of my favorite parts of visiting the islands (which i'll admit is very hard to narrow down) is the incredible food. so, in honor of those delectable island treats, i bring you 10 of my favorite dining spaces:
10. i fell quite hard for the dining room in this brooke shields manhattan townhouse when i first laid eyes on it
collaboration with david flint wood, architectural digest
9. what's not to like about this eclectic skona hem space?
8. i adore the freshness of this subtly glam room
7. please. that table . . . those chairs . . . large art . . . big win
6. this is one table i would make an effort to eat, work and play from
amber lewis interiors via glitter guide
5. okay okay, this is technically not a dining room. but i would give one up to eat here everyday. holy windowed splendor
4. so elegant
3. nothing wrong with a moody and quite regal place to entertain
2. an interesting yet classic mix
interior design by jennifer dyer via lonny magazine
1. if you ask me, very few can do it better than windsor smith
hope you all enjoyed!
and, melissa, hope you and that beautiful family of yours are soaking up some sun for the rest of us! ox